run the river: may 2-5, 2014

MAY 2-5, 2014: RUNNING THE RIVER 128K FROM READING STATION TO TOWER BRIDGE
RAISING MONEY FOR CASPA, A CHARITY SUPPORTING YOUNG PEOPLE WITH AUTISM


click below and amazon will support caspa - running total £188

Sunday 30 October 2011

Asics are the top name

When I started running in 2002 I decided to take my choice of running shoes very seriously. I did a flow chart self-assessment and it revealed the need for motion control shoes. The recommendation of my local running shop was the Asics 21 series. Since then, I've had 2120, 2130, 40, 50 and now 2160s. They fit me like a glove and even at 16 stone they give me a wonderful ride.

I certainly wouldn't have been able to run 250K in ultra runs without them. No blisters, no problems. I would advise any runner to check their shoes. The time you take and the money you spend will pay massive dividends. You will still be in the running when others have given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOUR BIT - SPREAD THE WORD - CLICK "SHARE THIS"